Why We collect Information About You?
Our primary goal in collecting information from you is to provide you with an efficient and helpful experience while using the Online Services. In order to do so, the Online Services collect two types of information about you, Personal Information and Non-Personal Information.
- Personal Information refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are, and which can be used to identify, contact, or locate you. We may also collect and use Personal Information to verify your identity when you are making purchases via the Website. Examples of Personal Information include your first and last name, your credit card number, your mailing address, email address, and your phone number.
- Non-Personal Information refers to information that does not by itself identify you or a specific individual. Examples of Non-Personal Information we may collect include demographic information.
The following are some specific examples of why we may collect information from you. This list is not exhaustive and is published as a guide only:
- Create your personal account on the Online Services.
- Process your orders via our Online Services.
- Send email message notifications of delivery status.
- Contact you in the event of any problems with the delivery of your items.
- Answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services.
- Provide you with relevant marketing offers such as newsletters, catalogues, promotions, contest information, etc.
- Notify the winners on competitions arranged through the Online Services.
- Analyze your personal data for preferences, trends, and site usage statistics.
- Recognize you and be able to validate that you are of legal age for shopping online.
- Learn more about our community and/or customers, so we can improve our products, promotions, and events.
How We Protects Information About You?
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, Dösis Tea has put in place appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the information Dösis Tea collects online from you. At Dösis Tea we protect your data using encryption.
While we try our best to safeguard your personally identifiable information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any social media or other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, submissions made via email are vulnerable to interception during transmission. You need to help protect the privacy of your own information by maintaining the confidentiality of any account information or access credentials. You are responsible for the security of your information when using unencrypted, open access, public or otherwise unsecured networks. You hereby acknowledge that Dösis Tea is not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the internet, and you hereby release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
The Online Services are operated in the United States and are intended for users located in the United States. If you are located anywhere outside of the United States, please be aware that personal and non-personal information we collect from you, will be transferred to, processed, and stored in the United States. The data protection laws in the United States may differ from those of the country in which you are located, and your personal information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement in the United States according to the laws of the United States. By using the Online Services or providing us with any information, you consent to the transfer, processing, and storage of your information in the United States. You are also consenting to the application of United States federal and Florida state law in all matters concerning the Online Services and this Policy. This Policy does not create rights enforceable by third parties.
How We Collect Information About You?
There may be times, such as when you (1) purchase or order a product (including merchandize and gift certificate), (2) subscribe to a service, (3) register to receive emails and newsletter, or (4) participate in contests, sweepstakes or promotions, etc., when you will, on your own discretion, provide Dösis Tea with certain contact information about yourself, such as your first and last name, shipping and billing address, telephone number, email address, social media user name, credit card information, birth date, gender, occupation, personal interests, purchased product information, order tracking number, referring URL, IP address and a password, and other personal information.
If you choose not to provide such information, you may prevent us from processing your purchase for products, or allow yourself access to certain services, offers and content on our website.
When you visit our Online Services, even without telling us who you are or revealing any contact information about yourself, we may track the Internet domain address from which you visit us, other electronic markers and identifiers and other information about our Online Services and traffic.
We may also receive usage data from your mobile phone or other device you use to access our Online Services, including location data, which we may also combine with other information.
When you log into the Online Services through your social networking accounts, link your social networking accounts with the Online Services or engage with Online Services through third-party social media platforms, you understand that you may be allowing us ongoing access to certain information stored on those platforms. In addition, as you interact with the Online Services, you also may be providing information about your activities to the third-party social networking platforms, as applicable. You should make sure that you are comfortable with the information you make available to us by visiting the applicable platforms’ privacy policies and/or modifying your privacy settings directly with those platforms.
Dösis Tea may collect information about you that Dösis Tea receives from other sources, either directly on the Online Services or through third parties, such as partners, sponsors or advertisers whose services are promoted or advertised on the Online Services, and which may have request that you provide personal information.
How can you Make Corrections/Cancellations to Information?
Upon written request to email@example.com, Dösis Tea will use reasonable efforts to allow users to update or correct personal information previously submitted by users but only to the extent such activities will not compromise privacy or security interests. We will endeavor to comply with your requests as soon as reasonably possible, but changes requested of us may not be effective immediately.
Also, upon a user's written request to firstname.lastname@example.org, Dösis Tea will functionally delete the user’s personal information from the database where such information is stored; however, it may be impossible to delete a user's entry without some residual information being retained because of the nature in which backups of data are maintained.
Dösis Tea would provide the user with his or her record of personal information provided, and for security reasons, this information will only be sent to the email address on file for the subscriber ID associated with it.
Dösis Tea is not responsible unless required by law, to inform third parties with whom we have already shared your information of any changes requested pursuant to this section. We are not responsible for removing information or causing information to be removed from the databases or records of such entities.
What Tracking Technologies we use to Collect Information?
Dösis Tea may use a variety of technologies (collectively, “Tracking Technologies”), to gather non-personal information whenever you visit or interact with the Online Services. Some of this information is gathered through the following technologies:
There are two types of cookies: permanent and session cookies. Permanent cookies are stored as a file on your computer or mobile device for no longer than 12 months. Session cookies are stored temporarily and disappear when you close your browser session.
You can easily erase cookies from your computer or mobile device using your browser. For instructions on how to handle and delete cookies please look under "Help" in your browser. You can choose to disable cookies, or to receive a notification each time a new cookie is sent to your computer or mobile device. Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of all our features.
- Clear GIFs: is typically a one-pixel, transparent image (although it can be a visible image as well), located on a web page or in an e-mail or other type of message, which is retrieved from a remote site on the Internet, enabling the verification of an individual’s viewing or receipt of a web page or message. Please read the explanation carefully should you choose to opt-out of using this method.
- IP Address and Clickstream Data: Our servers automatically collect data about your server’s Internet address when you visit our Online Services. This information, known as an Internet Protocol address, or “IP Address”, is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider whenever you are on the Internet. When you view pages from our Online Services, our servers may record or “log” your IP Address and sometimes your domain name. Our server also may record the page that linked you to us and related information including any ads you may have clicked on. Such information is known as “Clickstream Data”.
- Web Beacons: Dösis Tea may use a variety of other technical methods for tracking purposes, including web beacons. Web beacons are small pieces of data that are embedded in web pages and e-mails. We may use these technical methods in HTML e-mails that we send our users to determine whether they have opened those e-mails and/or clicked on links in those e-mails. The information from use of these technical methods may be collected in a form that is personally identifiable.
How We use Information Collected?
Dösis Tea uses your personal and non-personal information that it collects from you and about you for the purposes set forth below. Dösis Tea may use the information collected from one portion of the Online Services on other portions of the Online Services, and Dösis Tea may combine information gathered from multiple portions of the Online Services into a single record. Dösis Tea also may use or combine information that Dösis Tea collects offline or from third-party sources with your information collected from the Online Services. Additionally, data collected from a particular browser or Device may be used with another computer or Device that is associated with the browser or Device on which such data was collected, or transferred to a third party who may be able to track your activity across Devices.
The following are some specific examples of how we may use information collected from you. This list is not exhaustive and is published as a guide only:
- Notices to Recipients Regarding Orders or other Requests: If you have made a purchase via the Online Services, we may use collected information to send one or more emails regarding your account, order information, subscriptions and other products or services that you have requested, and for customer service-related matters. We may also telephone you regarding fulfilment of your order.
- System Administration. We use your IP Address and other information for the purposes of system administration, to assist in diagnosing problems with our server, to monitor our system performance and the level of activity on the Online Services in general and about specific portions of the Online Services and how traffic is apportioned and from where it may come, and to gather broad demographic information about our Online Services’ visitors and customers, so we can make it easier and more convenient for you to navigate and use the Online Services, and make our Online Services more useful and better targeted for you and our community in general.
Statistical Analysis: We may perform statistical, and marketing analyses of user behavior for a variety of purposes, such as to measure interest in the various areas of the Online Services and Dösis Tea products, to better understand purchasing patterns for marketing purposes. Dösis Tea also uses third parties to provide Dösis Tea with information, reports and analysis about the usage and browsing patterns of users of Dösis Tea products and services. Such third parties track and analyze non-personally identifiable usage and volume statistical information about Dösis Tea visitors and customers with respect to the Online Services and track and analyze anonymous usage and browsing patterns of users of the Online Services.
- Advertising, Promotions, and Newsletters; Opt-Out Option: We may offer free electronic newsletters and promotional emails regarding upcoming products, promotions, events and/or services offered on the Website. We may use your collected information to send you newsletters and emails periodically listing current products, promotions, events and/or services, or other items available for purchase on the Online Services or from our marketing partners or sponsors.
However, you have the choice to opt-out of receiving such newsletters and promotional emails for products and/or services offered on the Online Services by following the unsubscribe instructions located near the bottom of each communication.
Push Notifications. The Online Services may include a function that allows us to use push notifications to send you updates, communications, and other messages about the Online Services. To opt out of getting these push notifications or other messages, you must turn off the push notification function within your device settings.
With Whom Do We Share Collected Information
We may disclose your Personal Information to our third-party service providers, such as companies we retain to manage or host the Online Services, companies we retain to fulfil product purchases (credit card processing, shipping, and delivery) and to provide services (promotions) to you on our behalf, and companies we retain as consultants to conduct research, data analysis, and management on our behalf. These third-party service providers may not use your Personal Information other than to provide the services requested by us. We provide these third-party service providers with the information needed for them to perform these services. We also ask our third-party service providers to confirm that their privacy practices are consistent with ours.
Our Website may contain links to third-party web sites to which we have no affiliation. Dösis Tea does not share your Personal Information with those web sites and is not responsible for their privacy practices. Dösis Tea suggests you read the privacy policies on those third-party web sites.
If you access the Online Services through a Device or app, we also may share your information with mobile carriers, operating systems and platforms.
With respect to Non-Personal Information, we also share Online Services usage information we gather from visitors to the online Services who have received a targeted promotional campaign with our third-party advertising service partners for the purpose of targeting future campaigns and upgrading visitor information used in reporting statistics. For this purpose, we and our third-party service partners may note some of the pages you visit on the Online Services through the use of web beacons. We reserve the right to use or disclose Non-Personal Information in any manner.
From time to time, we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide Personal Information to the appropriate governmental authorities. We will disclose Personal Information upon receipt of a court order or subpoena or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation in the following instances:
Compliance with Law: Dösis Tea may release information if it is required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (1) comply with the law or comply with legal process served on Dösis Tea; and (2) protect and defend the legitimate business interests, rights or property of Dösis Tea, its users, marketing partners, customers, or affiliates.